My number one purpose is for all to know they are love, loved and loving.
I do that by simply going about my day working, eating, playing, relaxing and expressing some thoughts that bubble up from time to time through writing and graphic design.
In order to survive on this planet I work as a graphic designer. I thoroughly enjoy what I do and am always grateful to apply my gift to help people communicate visually.
Experience in art direction and graphic design for over 30 years is a significant number. The uniqueness lies in listening and trusting intuition to get stuff done more quickly and effectively than most.
Do you need a professional visual design?
I look forward to meeting you.
Credentials and experience:
- Art director and graphic designer for national and international campaigns, 30+ years
- Reiki Master certificate and volunteer at hospital and hospice
- Volunteer, Fairview Health Systems – Integrative Energy therapist
- Spirituality, Health and Healing Course Certificate
- Energy Medicine Training and Advanced Practicum Certificates
- Health Kinesiology training (acupressure)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing studies
- Creator of the LilyTiger Intuitive Wellness System
- Member, The International Center for Reiki
- Graphic Design Degree
- American Heart Heartsaver CPR-AED, In-Pulse CPR, Certificate
- Ordained Minister, ULC
- Business owner since 2009
- IABC (International Association of Business Communicators) – judge
- Volunteer (schools, community, organizations) 30+ years
- National Creativity Workshop leader – developed the Brain Flexing Creativity Hours