This is for all the do-it-yourself-ers and thrifty souls out there.
I truly want to help each and every one of you and believe all knowledge should be shared. I’ve been given the gift of time today so am sharing this with all of you.
List of materials:
- 2 pieces of 8.5 in x 11 in cardboard
- pen, pencil, markers or colored pencils in red, orange, yellow, light blue, purple, green, pink
Estimated time to complete: 1 hour
Your 24 cards will be divided into 7 groups
Step 1: Create 24 blank cards.
- Using a pencil, ruler and 1 piece of cardboard mark the paper into 12 sections. Each section should measure 2.75 inches x 2.75 inches.
- Repeat this with the 2nd sheet of cardboard
Step 2: Numbering and Colors. With a pencil and color markers or pencils, write Chakra numbers on the cards following the images below.
- You should have 5 RED Chakra 1 cards; 4 ORANGE Chakra 2 cards; 3 YELLOW Chakra 3 cards; 3 GREEN AND PINK Chakra 4 cards; 3 LIGHT BLUE Chakra 5 cards; 3 PURPLE Chakra 6 cards and 3 LAVENDAR Chakra 7 cards
- Optional is to draw each chakra symbol on the appropriate card. You can search for images if you like. Make it fun and colorful!
Step 3: Trim Cards. Using your scissors, carefully trim the cards
Step 4: Phrases and Colors. Take one card at a time. Look at the front of the card Chakra number and color. Flip the card over and write the healing phrase and chakra location on the back side. Refer to the images below for the healing phrases.
- Root Chakra 1 Sadness — LOVE (color red)
- Root Chakra 1 Anger — BOUNDARIES (color red)
- Root Chakra 1 Fear — SAFETY (color red)
- Root Chakra 1 Excess joy — PEACE (color red)
- Root Chakra 1 Anxiety of surprise — HOPE (color red)
- Sacral Chakra 2 No power — I AM POWERFUL (color orange)
- Sacral Chakra 2 No value — I HAVE VALUE (color orange)
- Sacral Chakra 2 I am bad — I AM GOOD (color orange)
- Solar Plexus Chakra 3 Past — APPLY LEARNING (color yellow)
- Solar Plexus Chakra 3 Present — ACCEPTANCE (color yellow)
- Solar Plexus Chakra 3 Future — LIVE IN THE NOW (color yellow)
- Heart Chakra 4 Deprived of love — NURTURED (color green and pink)
- Heart Chakra 4 Protective of love — TRUSTING (color green and pink)
- Heart Chakra 4 Closed to love — OPEN (color green and pink)
- Throat Chakra 5 Truth denial — PERMISSION (color light blue)
- Throat Chakra 5 Uncertain truth — CONFIDENT (color light blue)
- Throat Chakra 5 Truth disapproval — ACKNOWLEDGED (color light blue)
- Third Eye Chakra 6 Prohibited intuition — FREE (color purple)
- Third Eye Chakra 6 Abandoned intuition — FOUND (color purple)
- Third Eye Chakra 6 Suppressed intuition — FREE (color purple)
- Crown Chakra 7 General overload — TRUST INNER SELF (color lavender/white)
- Crown Chakra 7 Failure concern — NEW BEGINNING (color lavender/white)
- Crown Chakra 7 Survival distress — ALL WORKS OUT (color lavender/white)
Step 5: Use your cards to form a healing statement for yourself.
- Focus on yourself. Take a deep breath and roll your shoulders back.
- Divide the cards into 7 groups by color with the phrases facing down.
- With positive intention for balance and wellness, choose a card from each group.
- Take those 7 cards and choose one priority card.
- With the priority card, form a positive healing statement that helps you mature the negative into a positive. Something like “I AM POWERFUL”
Step 4: Go to the home page of this website for ways to make your positive statement more effective for you.
Remember. The cards are for personal use and do not cure or diagnose. The intention is to compliment the care of licensed legal and medical professionals.